Feeling tense? Not as tense as our stainless steel banding! When you use products from this selection, you need the Tensioner Banding Tool, which gives you all the power and flexibility required to achieve the most professional results. What gives the tensioner tool its power? Discover it here…
- Used for all stainless steel strapping and banding applications, the tensioner tool is your handy, versatile companion and it won’t let you down - guaranteed
- You can use it with any of our Bandfix family of products and with galvanised or carbon steel band for such applications as cabling, metal insulation, packing, lagging and cladding.
- Time is of the essence and getting the job done quickly but safely and properly is of paramount importance and so the tensioner tool has been designed to be faster than its standard counterpart - less downtime means less wastage!
- Awkward space? No problem. The tool is extremely compact and lightweight as well as being windless so you can just stick it into your toolbelt - it even incorporates a cutter and the hammer which is needed for the wing seals!
- A full range of widths can be accommodated from 9mm (3/8") to 20mm (3/4") with a maximum thickness of 0.03" (0.76mm)
- The entire thing weighs just 2kgs - you won’t believe it until you are holding it in your hands
- A good grip is essential to make sure you can correctly affix banding and so the tensioner tool has got epoxy-coated handles in a smart black colouration
- Prices are as competitive as ever - an amazing deal on an amazing tool that you will use again and again for many years
You should also check out our Bandfix products, which complement the tensioner tool to form a system that is as versatile as it is reliable. Stainless steel banding is incredibly versatile and is used everywhere from oil rigs to universities, from big factories to back gardens. Whether you are attaching cladding to machinery or a jar to a garage wall to hold your spare screws, stainless steel banding can help and the tensioner tool is the essential companion.
Check out all the specs, plus image, of the tensioner tool.