Effective sign banding requires the use of several components, all of which are available from BS Fixings. Here we look at two of these products in more detail — The Bandfix Banding Tool and Tamtorque Sign Fixing Clamps.
Stainless steel banding, also known as strapping, is used to fix signs, secure bins, for metal insulation purposes and cable management. The Bandfix Banding Tool performs the necessary tightening operation and has earned it the nickname ‘Whirly Bird’ due to the action of the process.
- A range of widths from 9mm up to 20mm to improve versatility
- Compatibility with carbon and galvanised steel band as well as stainless steel
- A tensioning force in excess of 1,000kg
- Drop-forged, heat treated construction for strength and durability
- Epoxy powder coating to resist the effects of corrosion
- A weight of just 2kg making it easy to use for extended periods
- Spinning handle and spring-loaded grip lever to enhance usability
- Innovative cutter to automatically trim excess stainless steel banding
The Tamtorque system is chosen for applications where improved security is an issue as the unique nature of the sign fixing clamps is engineered to be anti-theft. This is achieved with the use of a 7-sided socket that can only be fastened with Tamtorque tools which are also available from BS Fixings. We can help you select exactly the right size of sign fixing clamps to suit your application and the Tamtorque system benefits from being reusable, providing an extremely cost-effective and environmentally-friendly product range. Check out the demo video of Tamtorque sign fixing clamps to see the revolutionary system in action.
For all your stainless steel banding needs, choose BS Fixings for guaranteed quality and impeccable customer service.