Silicone Sealant by Hansil
General Purpose Silicone Sealant by Hansil. Ideal for a variety of construction applications.
- Easy to tool
- Good adhesive to non-porous substrates
- Fungal/ mould resistant
How to use:
- Ensure that surfaces are clean, dry, free from dust and greese
- Mask joints in order to achieve a neat finish
- Sealent application should be between 5 degreesC and 40 degreesC
- Apply the sealent to the required areas
- Tool within 5 minutes of application
- Remove any masking tape that has been used immediately after tooling
- A solvent can be used to remove any uncured material. Cured material can be removed by abrasion or other mechanical means.
- Store in dry conditions below 30 degreesC
If you would like more information please do not hesitate to get in touch with our specialist team today!
Health and safetly data sheet available on request
There are no reviews yet.
We offer free delivery for all orders over £50 (ex VAT). (UK Mainland Only).
Is offered to UK mainland customers. You will receive an email where you can confirm the delivery price if you are happy with it. Different package weights will have different prices.
We deliver all across the globe using a highly trustworthy courier. At the checkout stage, select the country that you would like the goods to be delivered.Then you will receive an email where you can confirm the delivery price if you are happy with it. Different countries will have different lead times and prices.
Below is the standard tariff for guidance purposes. Actual costs will be confirmed at point of sale and any variances you will be notified within 24 working hours of receipt of order.
The deliveries below are for mainland UK, for Highlands, Channel and offshore islands an extra charge per consignment will be applied as below, we can also arrange Saturday delivery at extra cost.
Next day delivery for orders under £50 (ex VAT) – £5