Designed and manufactured by our parent company BS Stainless, the Bandfix collection of stainless steel banding products is designed to be safe, cost-efficient and reliable. Particularly suited to the purpose of affixing signs to posts and other objects, Bandfix stainless steel banding is extremely easy to use and here is a quick step-by-step guide showing you how to achieve consistently professional results.
What You'll Need
- Bandfix stainless steel banding of appropriate width, thickness and metal grade. If you need advice on selecting exactly the right options, just get in touch with our experienced technical team
- Bandfix stainless steel clips (also referred to as wing seals)
- Bandfix Bantam Banding Tool
Step-by-Step Usage Instructions
- Place a wing seal onto the banding
- Fold the banding beneath the clip and press into place firmly
- Place the banding around the object the sign is to be affixed to
- Thread the banding through the clip
- Squeeze the handle of the Bantam banding tool and continue squeezing until the banding is tight
- Remove any excess material by operating the tool's lever
- Hammer down the wings of the clip and you're done!
Just like the banding itself, the Bandfix Bantam Tool is strongly resistant to corrosion, meaning that both products can be safely and successfully used in the outdoor environment, no matter what the weather conditions may be. And, with heavy rain and even early snowfall predicted for the coming week thanks to tropical storm Lorenzo, there's never been a better time to buy.
Find out all the details about the exclusive Bandfix family of products on the BS Fixings website, where you can also view our instructional video.