How to revive your bathroom grout in minutes, Mrs Hinch-style
In the last couple of years, we know many of you have made improvements to your bathrooms. What else are you meant to do during a pandemic? Well, we've recently been inspired by a story we saw online featuring Mrs Hinch. You may already know who she is but if not, firstly, where have you been? Mrs Hinch is a cleaning influencer who has 4.3 million followers on Instagram. Basically, she's the cleaning guru for the majority of UK residents.
In her video on Instagram, she showed how to revive grout, so it looks like new. Just by using a specialist Unibond product. Here at BS Fixings, we stock an excellent product like the one used by Mrs Hinch. It's called the Unibond Grout Reviver Pen. This pen does exactly the same job, however, we believe it's better than the one used by Mrs Hinch!
What's the best way to revive your bathroom floor grout?
The best way to revive your bathroom floor is to use our high-quality reviver pen to improve the look and feel of your grout. This pen sets new standards for grout revivers, being the first water-based and low hazard product, delivering ultimate protection in a single application, and leaving a highly water-resistant, ice-white finish. It is ideal for revitalising old, discoloured grout, bringing instant refreshment to old looking tiles.
How to use a Grout Reviver Pen?
- The simplest solution is to start off by placing some warm water into a spray bottle and covering the section you want to clean.
- Now you can use a stiff-bristled nylon brush or even an old toothbrush and in a circular motion, rub the dirt and stains from the grout.
- Leave the grout for a few hours to completely dry out. You might find that deeply stained grout will need a further clean, in which case repeat steps 1-3.
- When you’re sure it’s dry, apply the reviver pen to the grout lines between your tiles.
- Keep going with this process until you’re done. If the grout was still badly stained after cleaning, you may need to apply more than one coat.
If you believe your grout is too far gone and needs a better solution than a Mrs Hinch style revival, you might want to consider completely replacing the grout. We have a full range of products and tools that will allow you to do this, including our Vitrex Grout Remover.