Kick & Push Plates: Stainless Steel Door Protection
Doors are subject to a constant barrage of pushing hands and kicking feet, particularly when they are located in high-traffic areas. This rough treatment quickly leads to dirty marks and soon begins to damage the door's coating, resulting in wear and tear that first destroys aesthetic appeal and, if left unchecked, leaves the door unusable.
One extremely effective way to protect doors from this damaging wear and tear is to attach door plates in the places where the most damage is usually done: at hand and foot level. BS Fixings supply kick and push plates made using tough stainless steel, which protects the door's most vulnerable areas and extends its service life. Aesthetics are not only maintained when stainless steel kick and push plates are used: they are improved.
Kick and push door plates from BS Fixings are:
- Manufactured in the UK. BS Fixings are proud supported of British Manufacturing
- Available in a number of different sizes to suit any door
- Just 1.2mm thick meaning that, once attached, the plate barely just protrudes from toe door's surface, giving a sleek and elegant visual
- Made from quality stainless steel of Grade 430. Strong, robust and light, the metal has the perfect combination of qualities to deliver the necessary protection
- Easy to install. Just use the two stainless steel countersunk screws provided to attach the plate directly to the door
- Low maintenance. All the plates need is wiping with a cloth and they will instantly look as shiny and good as new. Periodically, check the screws are tight and you'll enjoy years of door protection
The design of the stainless steel kick plates supplied by BS Fixings has recently been enhanced. This product now features six screw holes and, unlike the push plates, no longer has curved-off edges.
Latest from BS Fixings
Wood Mackenzie, a leading Verisk business, expects that the carbon emissions produced by the steel industry will fall by 30% by 2050, compared to 2021 levels. Despite the challenge of...Continue reading
Is Stainless Steel Fire Resistant?
Well, the short answer to that question is YES! Stainless steel as a material is fire resistant, boasting properties that prevent unsafe situations such as ignition and spreading of flames...Continue reading
Food Tastes Better with Stainless
Stainless steel is used all over the globe for its strength and corrosion-resistant properties, and it is used in a wide range of industries such as construction, automotive, and the...Continue reading
Feel Good Gardening
As we are now in the summer months, more and more people are doing a spot of gardening, whether that be mowing the lawn or planting a few colourful flowers...Continue reading