Step by Step Guide to Sign Fixing
Designed and manufactured by our parent company BS Stainless, the Bandfix collection of stainless steel banding products is designed to be safe, cost-efficient and reliable. Particularly suited to the purpose of affixing signs to posts and other objects, Bandfix stainless steel banding is extremely easy to use and here is a quick step-by-step guide showing you how to achieve consistently professional results.
What You'll Need
- Bandfix stainless steel banding of appropriate width, thickness and metal grade. If you need advice on selecting exactly the right options, just get in touch with our experienced technical team
- Bandfix stainless steel clips (also referred to as wing seals)
- Bandfix Bantam Banding Tool
Step-by-Step Usage Instructions
- Place a wing seal onto the banding
- Fold the banding beneath the clip and press into place firmly
- Place the banding around the object the sign is to be affixed to
- Thread the banding through the clip
- Squeeze the handle of the Bantam banding tool and continue squeezing until the banding is tight
- Remove any excess material by operating the tool's lever
- Hammer down the wings of the clip and you're done!
Just like the banding itself, the Bandfix Bantam Tool is strongly resistant to corrosion, meaning that both products can be safely and successfully used in the outdoor environment, no matter what the weather conditions may be. And, with heavy rain and even early snowfall predicted for the coming week thanks to tropical storm Lorenzo, there's never been a better time to buy.
Find out all the details about the exclusive Bandfix family of products on the BS Fixings website, where you can also view our instructional video.
Latest from BS Fixings
Some big news has come in from one of our best-selling brands today. Harris, one of the leading decorating brands, has just confirmed it is investing in a consumer advertising...Continue reading
How To Get Rid of Birds on Your Roof
Waking up to the birds chirping seems like a peaceful and serene awakening, however, this cliché is far from the truth. If you wake up and there’s birds on your...Continue reading
Which country manufactures the most screws?
Germany 1 - 0 Rest of the World In a world dominated by Chinese manufacturing, you might be surprised to learn who the largest exporter of iron fasteners is. Currently...Continue reading
Wire Balloons - Stop Birds nesting in your chimney
Birds nesting in your chimneys can be a real nuisance as well as being the root cause of more serious structural problems. Most modern homes don’t have enough chimney space...Continue reading