Angle Brackets: Facts and Tips
Our large and diverse product portfolio includes angle brackets and, as with everything else in the superior collection, you can enjoy an ultra-competitive price combined with complete confidence in product quality and fitness for purpose.
- Angle brackets are one of the most versatile components and so can be used as part of a wide range of applications. Wherever one element crosses or is trimmed into another, the angle bracket is the ideal connector and will deliver strength, durability and convenience to any project.
- Angle brackets are available in 430 stainless steel or galvanised steel. It is important to use fixings that are compatible (ie do not mix galvanised products with stainless steel products) in order to avoid corrosion
- The bend in an angle bracket is physically the most vulnerable point. To combat this issue, angle brackets from BS Fixings feature tough strengthening ribs at this location, delivering impeccable rigidity and resistance to loads
- The uses for angle brackets are practically infinite but popular applications include the installation of cabinets and worktops and the connection of handrails
- A flush finish is desirable both in terms of safety and aesthetic appearance. Angle brackets from BS Fixings are manufactured with countersunk holes to facilitate the most professional finish possible